JAYME & RUSS ELSEVIER
WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHERS
Things we love!
- Each other.
- Good friends & family.
- Our dog Pepper Potts.
- Traveling (Former Flight Crew Members).
- Adventures big & small (We lived in a tiny house for over a year).
- Scuba Diving (Russell is a certified scuba instructor).
- Spontaneous adventures.
Jayme & Russ currently split their time between the left & right coasts! With a tiny house just outside Eugene, Oregon and a small apartment in Miami, Florida. Our passports are current and we are ready for adventure. We will be married for 11 amazing years this August!
Russell's attraction to Jayme started when she let him know she would be photographing a wedding for a friend 10 years ago. He asked if he could help and their love story continues to be written.
We married on August 26, 2006
Our wedding photographer and longtime friend Jason Koski captured these amazing moments. He used a 20 year old film camera.
© Jason Koski
The professional photographic equipment we currently use to photograph weddings, engagements, & other portrait photography include:
- 2 Canon Eos 5dMK 3 DSLR's
- Canon EOS 24-70 2.8L
- Canon EOS 24-105 4L
- Canon EOS 135F2L
- Canon Eos 200 2.8L
- Canon EOS 85 1.8
- Canon EOS 100 Macro
- Canon Eos 50 1.8
- Canon EOS V Film Camera
- 2 Canon Eos 580 EX2 Speed lights
- 2 Canon EOS 430 Ex2 Speed lights
- Off Camera Flash Triggers by ODIN
- Studio Lights from Paul C Buff
- 2 FUJIFILM Xt-1's
- FujiFilm 56 1.2
- FujiFilm 23 1.4
- Think tank Camera Bags
- Spyder Holster
- Holdfast Camera Strap